Tìm lời bài hát yêu thích

Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 1, 2021

Silent Screams – Til There’s Nothing Left Lyrics | New Today Lyrics

Are you searching for Silent Screams – Til There’s Nothing Left Lyrics? Would you like to see this lyrics? If that’s the case, then you can watch it right here.

View Silent Screams – Til There’s Nothing Left Lyrics | Lyrics of new songs.

And now I’m broken in your eyes
Just see me again…
Its not the way its suppose to be
Your structures falling apart at the seams
You will be nothing more than a memory….

I walk this road alone…
I carry these memories that you ruined for me
I cannot sleep..
Everything in your life has led you to this

I’m dreaming and my dreams are repeating….
And I have always been held accountable for things I have not done
No we don’t
We don’t have any strength to carry on….
We don’t have any strength to carry home?
To carry on…
To carry home?
I walk this road alone…

Above is all the Silent Screams – Til There’s Nothing Left Lyrics that you need to find.

Xemloibaihat.com Wish you find the lyrics of your favorite music.

Search related to topics Silent Screams – Til There’s Nothing Left Lyrics.

#Silent #Screams #Til #Left #Lyrics.

In addition to this Silent Screams – Til There’s Nothing Left Lyrics you can see more lyrics here: https://xemloibaihat.com/music-world.

Thank you.

Bài viết Silent Screams – Til There’s Nothing Left Lyrics | New Today Lyrics đã xuất hiện đầu tiên vào ngày #1 Xem lời bài hát.



source https://xemloibaihat.com/silent-screams-til-theres-nothing-left-lyrics-new-today-lyrics/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét