Tìm lời bài hát yêu thích

Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 4, 2021

Hợp âm bài hát Girl I’m Gonna Miss You – Xemloibaihat.com cung cấp hợp âm Việt chuẩn

Có phải bạn đang muốn tìm hợp âm bài hát Girl I’m Gonna Miss You đúng vậy không? Nếu đúng như thế thì mời bạn xem nó ngay tại đây nhé.

Bảng hợp âm bài nhạc Girl I’m Gonna Miss You mới cập nhật – dễ đàn.

I [A]knew it from the start you would break my heart
But you still I had to play this painful part
You [E]rapped me ’round your itty bitty finger
With your magic smile
 
You kept me [A]hangin’ on a lovers cross a while
You put your spell on me
Took my breath a[E]way
But there was nothin’ I could do to make you stay
I’m gonna miss you
 
[A]All the love I feel for you
Nothing could make me change my point of [E]view
Oh, girl I’m gonna miss you baby
 
[D]Giving all the love I feel for you
Couldn’t make you change your point of view
You’re [A]leavin’
[D]Now I’m sittin’ here, I’m wastin’ my time
I just don’t know what I should [E]do
 
It’s a [A]tragedy for me to see the dream is [E]over
And I [Bm]never will forget the [A]day we met
[D]Girl, I’m gonna miss [E]you
 
[A]Like a honey bee, you took the best of me
Now I can’t erase those memories
[E]Like a fairy tale, you are so unreal
You left a scar that’s so hard to heal
 
[A]When you had a taste of paradise
Back on earth can feel as cold as ice
I’m gonna [E]miss you
I’m gonna miss you, I miss you
 
[D]Giving all the love I feel for you
Couldn’t make you change your point of view
You’re [A]leavin’
[D]Now I’m sittin’ here, I’m wastin’ my time
I just don’t know what I should [E]do
 
It’s a [A]tragedy for me to see the dream is [E]over
And I [Bm]never will forget the [A]day we met
[D]Girl, I’m gonna miss [E]you
 

Ngoài xem hợp âm bài hát Girl I’m Gonna Miss You bạn có thể xem thêm nhiều chord nhiều bài hát khác tại đây: https://xemloibaihat.com/hop-am-bai-hat.

Tìm kiếm liên quan đến chủ đề Girl I’m Gonna Miss You.

#Girl #Gonna.

Xem lời bài hát là nơi bạn có thể xem lyrics nhạc, hợp âm nhạc, mv ca nhạc của các bản nhạc hot mới công chiếu của các ca sĩ ở Việt Nam và trên thế giới.

Xin chân thành cảm ơn bạn đã xem những bảng hợp âm chúng tôi cung cấp nhé. Chúc các bạn nghe nhạc vui vẻ. Và cũng chúc các bạn đánh đàn bản nhạc Girl I’m Gonna Miss You hay nhất nhé.

Bài viết Hợp âm bài hát Girl I’m Gonna Miss You – Xemloibaihat.com cung cấp hợp âm Việt chuẩn đã xuất hiện đầu tiên vào ngày #1 Xem lời bài hát.



source https://xemloibaihat.com/hop-am-bai-hat-girl-im-gonna-miss-you-xemloibaihat-com-cung-cap-hop-am-viet-chuan/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét