Tìm lời bài hát yêu thích

Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 2, 2021

While My Guitar Gently Weeps~ Regina Spektor Lyrics – Lyrics new.

Are you looking for a topic while my guitar gently weeps lyrics? Are you looking for topic While My Guitar Gently Weeps~ Regina Spektor Lyrics? If that’s the case, please see it right here.

While My Guitar Gently Weeps~ Regina Spektor Lyrics | See Lyrics free.

See video here

>> See more latest lyrics here: https://xemloibaihat.com/music-world

While My Guitar Gently Weeps~ Regina Spektor Lyrics:

I look at you all, see the love there that’s sleeping
While my guitar gently weeps
I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping
Still my guitar gently weeps

I don’t know why nobody told you
How to unfold your love
I don’t know how someone controlled you
They bought and sold you

I look at the world and I notice it’s turning
While my guitar gently weeps
With every mistake we must surely be learning
Still my guitar gently weeps

I don’t know how you were diverted
You were perverted too
I don’t know how you were inverted
No one alerted you

I look at you all see the love there that’s sleeping
While my guitar gently weeps
Look at you all
Still my guitar gently weeps

Weeps. .
While my guitar gently weeps. .
Still my guitar gently weeps. .
While my guitar gently weeps. .
Still my guitar gently weeps. .

A lyric video for anyone that may have wanted it. (Disclaimer: I do not own this song, nor the cover.)

So you have finished watching topic While My Guitar Gently Weeps~ Regina Spektor Lyrics already.

In addition to viewing the while my guitar gently weeps lyrics songs, you can see the lyrics and many other music-related content here: Xemloibaihat.com.

while my guitar gently weeps lyrics for Xemloibaihat.com
while my guitar gently weeps lyrics

Tag related topic while my guitar gently weeps lyrics.

kubo,Kubo,kubo song,Kubo Movie,kubo while my guitar gentle weeps,regina spektor,lyrics,music video,while my guitar gently weeps
Sincerely thank.

Bài viết While My Guitar Gently Weeps~ Regina Spektor Lyrics – Lyrics new. đã xuất hiện đầu tiên vào ngày #1 Xem lời bài hát.



source https://xemloibaihat.com/while-my-guitar-gently-weeps-regina-spektor-lyrics-lyrics-new/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét