Tìm lời bài hát yêu thích

Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 3, 2021

Virus Virus Baby (Parody of Ice Ice Baby) – Lyrics new.

Are you looking for a topic ice ice baby lyrics? Are you looking for topic Virus Virus Baby (Parody of Ice Ice Baby)? If that’s the case, please see it right here.

Virus Virus Baby (Parody of Ice Ice Baby) | See Lyrics free.

See video here

>> See more latest lyrics here: https://xemloibaihat.com/music-world

A few weeks ago, Kaiya and Riley thought of an idea to rewrite the lyrics to Ice Ice Baby to be about this whole thing they are going through. It seemed like a good idea. We thought their lyrics were really great and so we decided to make a whole video about it. Here are the lyrics:
Virus, virus baby
Virus virus baby
Alright, stop
Sanitize and distance
CoVID-19 has got some persistence
Can’t hang
with my friends no more
Dude,
I can’t even go to the store
Will it ever stop?
Yo, I don’t know
So I wear my mask on the go
It got so bad, we don’t even have school
I can not even spend my time at the pool
Ten
People in a room
All of my school meetings are on Zoom
Fattening
All the cookies we make
No work No school Got time to bake
Love it and eat it
You gonna gain weight
Mommas going crazy
Cause Kids can’t play
We got a world problem
Wish we could solve it
We better stay away
So germs don’t evolve it

Virus virus baby
Corona Virus Virus baby
(Repeat 4 times)
Now that the kids are screamin’
Turn on the TV, got Netflix streamin’
Doing school from home, I’ve got math class
I’m solvin’ equations like a real…mathematician
We all really hoping corona leaves soon
Going so crazy, even cleaned my room
Oh and by the way, not to mention
The Car backyard, bathroom and kitchen
Rollin – in my car so slow
With my windows down so the posters show
My friends on standby
Wavin’ just to say hi
Did you stop?
No, – I just drove by
Yellin’ – Happy Birthday
I busted a left
and I’m heading back my way
I’m home – got my family on the scene
Decide to play a game
‘cause were tired of the screen.
Checking on my mail, wearin’ PJs
Time is two o clock, haven’t showered in days
Bored, cause I got so much time
Give me a break, I’m goin’ outta my mind
Ready,
for some social interaction
Lookin’ really hard for a great distraction
I guess what I really mean
life is kinda crazy
With COVID-19

Virus, virus baby
Corona Virus, virus baby

Lyrics written and performed by Riley and Kaiya Wilkinson
Music (Drums and Keyboard) performed by Jayson Wilkinson

So you have finished watching topic Virus Virus Baby (Parody of Ice Ice Baby) already.

In addition to viewing the ice ice baby lyrics songs, you can see the lyrics and many other music-related content here: Xemloibaihat.com.

ice ice baby lyrics for Xemloibaihat.com
ice ice baby lyrics

Tag related topic ice ice baby lyrics.

wilkinson quints,quintuplets,quint vlog,family vlog,wq plus 2,ice ice baby,parody,covid-19,funny,dance,dance monkey,social distance
Sincerely thank.

Bài viết Virus Virus Baby (Parody of Ice Ice Baby) – Lyrics new. đã xuất hiện đầu tiên vào ngày #1 Xem lời bài hát.



source https://xemloibaihat.com/virus-virus-baby-parody-of-ice-ice-baby-lyrics-new/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét